LIM Card challenge: Use a Rubber Stamp

It has been a few weeks since I participated in a Less is more card challenge.
This is my entry for

Week 135:  Use A Rubber Stamp

Not so sure if it fits as being simple enough with the cut borders, but I did use a rubber stamp though.



I am not even sure what stamp it is anymore as I had un-mounted all my stamps to compact the storage before considering that others might want to know the name or company details. Sorry peeps, I am thinking it is an old PSX stamp, but feel free to correct me in the comments below. 

Upon further thinking, I am even wondering if it should be a Penny Black stamp on my card to meet the challenge... OK I will go back to my stamp desk and see what else I can come up with but the weather is too nice right now.... the garden is calling me and then I have promised myself to make a loganberry pie tonight!!! Then tomorrow is when I do some volunteer work. And tomorrow night is no good either as we have an 'adopted' son that comes for dinner most Tuesday nights...

Umm... let's try for Wednesday! 

Ooh. I have a grand daughter's birthday this month and want to make her a dress or something. 

So don't hold your breath for a card...there's too much life for living.
We will just have to wait and see what I end up doing.