I have been a busy little bee

This is the front cover with my adapted silk flower which I glittered before placing on a stamped background. The butterfly is an embroidery patch.
Since the new year, I  have been busy in my craft room. First off I started to do my yearly clean up though I wonder if my hobby is more along the lines of collecting papercrafts rather than making papercrafts. I have so much stuff. Then in the midst of cleaning and tidying up I rediscover a scrap album that I started for one of my daughter's 21st two years ago and so I determined that I would surprise her and finish the book. I think I procrastinated more because I was a) a bit ambitious for a first time project and b) I was stumped by the fact that the book pages had a jolly big hole in the middle of each and every page.
Pages 1 & 2. The paper was coloured using the direct to paper technique, some rub ons, stamps, a heart charm, foil and gems were added for accents

Inside the little card on page 2 was computer generated.
Pages 3 & 4. Sorry, my photography skills leave a lot to be desired.


Bible verses to live by. Rub ons and felt flower ribbon adornment with stickles as centre accents
 I found these holes to be a big part of my stumbling block. In the end I decided to cover over the holes and proceed with designing the pages. I feel this decision liberated my creativity. There are so many pages I will split the photos over 2 or more blog entries. I will post a few detailed photos that I think people might be interested in viewing in closer details.